Choosing the right picture for your blog cover can be one of the most stressful things you'll go through.
If you're like me, you can spend hours on websites such as Unsplash to find the gem.
And if your mind is as perverted as mine, you'll find yourself wanting to change your blog cover often! Like, twice a week!
That's insane! What should we do?!
Search no more friends, I have the solution: We need great random images!
Here are the steps:
- log into your Ghost blog back office
- navigate to
Settingsand then the first vertical tab
- scroll until your reach
- click on the image
- in the up right corner, click the
- in the bottom left corner, click the
- you are now asked to enter the url of the image
- copy and past the following inside the input box
You're done !
Now visit your blog and reload to see the cover picture change each time :)